Digital transformation on Platform Equinix helps manufacturing companies increase revenue and lower costs by streamlining operations and predicting customer demands through greater insights. See how you can leverage the power of interconnection to become an industry leader.
Leverage the Power of Integration and Collaboration
Optimised IT infrastructures enable innovation, reduce costs and integrate supply chains using real-time insight. Companies can get proactive in solving supply chain inefficiencies.
Benefits of digital transformation for manufacturers:
- Controlled costs: Provide the capability to continually optimise cost performance
- Dynamic R&D: Innovate to meet the demands of customers
- Integrated supply chains: Better manage inventory and pricing controls
- Real-time insight: Control, customise and track production
PAC Report: Digital Industrial Revolution with Predictive Maintenance
This report explores the impact that digital transformation has on maintenance processes and achieving cost savings. More than half of all European organisations run predictive maintenance initiatives for a tangible business impact.
PAC Report Findings:
- 93% of companies describe their maintenance processes as not very efficient
- 55% of the companies are piloting predictive maintenance initiatives
- 49% of companies plan to further invest in maintenance initiatives
Get the PAC Report
Forrester - The ROI of Interconnection Oriented Architecture
Read the full study to see the detailed benefits realised by Equinix customers and understand the framework to evaluate the potential financial impact of interconnection on your organisation.
Innovate with a
Hybrid Cloud Strategy
One of Asia’s leading electronics manufacturers leverages Equinix Cloud Exchange Fabric (ECX Fabric™) to interconnect its hybrid cloud architecture. Software is developed and tested in the public cloud to enable workload fluctuations and migration into private cloud for better cost control.
Digital Industrial Revolution
Explore how European manufacturers and transport operators are approaching predictive maintenance initiatives from an investment, infrastructure implementation, and strategy perspective.
“With Equinix, Wehkamp’s data centres are set up in such a way that they can continue the service in the event of a crisis or a disaster with emergency response equipment.”
– Robert Krahé - ICT Manager, Wehkamp
“In connectivity terms, Equinix is one of the world’s backbones. Through Equinix, we can connect to cloud service providers and data centres worldwide.”
– Michael Doves - Chief Sales Officer, BlueMine
Enable Digital Transformation
Connect with us to see how Platform Equinix™ can help you to achieve digital transformation.